Tue, Jun 18|
Ireland & Scotland
Celtic Goddess Tour of Ireland & Scotland
Join us for an 11-night, 12-day Celtic Goddess Tour taking place during the Summer Solstice from June 18-29th 2024. We will enjoy 5 nights in Ireland and 6 nights in Scotland on the Isle of Mull with a day trip to the sacred Isle of Iona and Staffa.
Time & Location
Jun 18, 2024, 7:00 AM – Jun 29, 2024, 12:00 PM
Ireland & Scotland
About the Event
Discover the Magic of Ireland and Scotland with Our Women's 11 Night/12 Day Spiritual Group Tour and Retreat! June 18-29th, 2024
Embark on a transformative journey through the enchanting landscapes of Ireland, and Scotland. Join like-minded women as we delve into the rich spiritual heritage and breathtaking natural beauty of these mystical destinations. We will celebrate the Summer Solstice at Lough Gur in Ireland with the locals before we journey south to see the ancient stone circles along the Beara Peninsula. Our last night in Ireland will be in Killarney before we fly out to Dublin & Glasgow the next morning. The Scottish leg of our journey will be in one location for 6 nights while we venture out and explore the Isle of Mull, with a day trip to the sacred Isle of Iona and a tour by boat to the Isle of Staffa to see Fingal's Cave. We will fly back home via Glasgow International Airport (code GLA). The tour is over on Saturday, June 29th, 2024. See details below.
Ireland 5 Nights
- Arrival: Our group will meet up at the Dublin Airport on June 18th by 9:00 AM. Our driver will pick us up in a private coach bus that is equipped with Wifi. From here; we will then embark on a journey to explore some of Ireland's ancient sites, beginning with the Hill of Tara on our way to our lodging in Co Leitrim. We will spend two nights in four-star luxury accommodations. All accommodations are double occupancy unless a single supplement is requested. The first night is easy so we will be able to get some rest after we check into our lodging, we will be free to either nap or walk the beautiful grounds and that evening, our group will meet for dinner.
- Meet up with our Celtic Storyteller and local guide John Willmott after breakfast. We will go on a nature walk while he gives us an introduction to Irish folklore. Learn about the Hag Archetype known as the Cailleach, the Sidhe, Holy Wells, and the Ogham. At lunch, we will join Harpist Claire Roche for an outdoor lunch, while she sings and plays the harp, after lunch, we will venture to a Holy Well to fill our water bottles and stop by a nearby waterfall.
- After breakfast, we will ride to our lodging in Charleville, Co Cork, for a one-night stay. This is a good time to relax or get to know others within the group. On this day we will spend around 3 hours of transport time to our next destination. We will stay one night here in four-star luxury accommodations. All guest have full access to their 25m pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room. This location is (26. km) away from Lough Gur. We will partake in the Summer Solstice activities with the locals. The main event is early morning at sunrise on June 21st.
- After our early morning Summer Solstice viewing, we will stop to have breakfast nearby and embark on our journey to Kenmare Town, for a one-night stay. This is a picturesque country town located on an inlet Bay along the Atlantic Ocean. This area is part of the scenic drive known as the Wild Atlantic Way. It takes about one hour and 30 minutes to drive from Charleville. On this day, we will have a full day of sightseeing along the Beara Peninsula to visit three of the ancient stone circles. We will stop at Uragh B, Ardgroom, and Derreenataggart. Our resort accommodations have an 18.5m Swimming Pool, jacuzzi, steam room & sauna, and a fully equipped gym & weights room.
- Once we check out of our hotel, we will journey to Killarney, where we will check into our hotel for one night, this will be a free day to explore or do nothing, the choice is yours. Our accommodations are located in Castleisland, Co. Kerry, close to the Kerry Airport. Things to do in Castleisland: Crag Cave, Riverwalk in Castleisland, and Glanageenty Woods.
Scotland 6 Nights
- Morning departure for Glasgow, Scotland. We will fly out of Kerry Airport to Dublin via a 55-minute direct flight & a 1-hour direct flight from Dublin to Glasgow. Be prepared for a full day of travel before we get to our lodging on the Isle of Mull. We will be picked up by our coach and transported to Mull. We are staying at Carsaig House for 6 nights; a historical Manor House on a private section of the Isle with a short walk to the beach, this home accommodates 8 singles or up to 12 people sharing a bed. We also have a Bed and Breakfast within 15 minutes of walking distance reserved in case of a fully booked tour. We will be booking the Carsaig House accommodations on a first-serve basis, anyone who books after this lodging is full will be staying nearby at the B&B. We will have a local guide while staying on the Isle.
- This will be a low-key day getting settled into our accommodations and resting after a full day of travel. We will have breakfast within our lodging daily, as well as two dinners. This is a good day to walk the grounds, walk to the red phone booth down the road, or enjoy a stroll at the beach. We will have a BBQ at the beach for dinner that evening, weather permitting.
We have a list of sites that we are going to visit while on the Isle, at this time, we do not have an exact day breakdown.
- White sand beaches
- Lochbuie Standing Stones near Moy Castle
- Tiroran Community Forest
- Ardtun sights, & Bunessan
- Experience a traditional Scottish Cèilidh dance (get ready to dance)
- Boat trip to Staffa to see Fingal’s Cave (about 3 hours)
- Day trip to the Isle of Iona to see Abbey and Nunnery (5 hours)
- Tour to Tobermory and Dervaig
This is a premium tour that includes all lodging, mostly 4-star and 3-star accommodations, private ground transportation,a boat tour, airfare from Ireland to Scotland, breakfast, and two dinners. If you are seeking adventure, interested in folklore, enjoy hanging with the locals, are a nature lover, open to magic and mystery, and want to do some sightseeing, as well as experience some R&R, this tour is for you. We will be exploring some of the sacred sites in both locations, celebrating traditions such as the Summer Solstice, joining in a traditional Scottish dance, and much more.
If you reserve your space by paying a deposit. You are able to make payments via check, credit card, or bank wire. The tour must be paid in full by May 1st, 2024. If you would rather pay by check or bank wire in order to avoid the Wix payment credit card service fees, please reach out and we can give you the details.
At this time, we are unable to give refunds. If for some reason you have to cancel your trip, you will be given full credit towards another tour of your choice within two years of the cancellation date.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
- Sale ends: May 01, 2024, 12:00 AM
Celtic Tour Ireland & Scotland
This is your ticket to show proof of purchase for the Celtic Goddess Tour on June 18-29th 2024. See the itinerary for more details.$4,200.00+$105.00 service fee
- Sale ends: May 01, 2024, 12:00 AM
Deposit to reserve your space
Deposit - Celtic Goddess Tour (Ireland, Scotland) The full amount due must be paid in full no later than May 1, 2024$990.00+$24.75 service fee