Tue, Oct 25|
Oaxaca City, Mexico
Oaxaca, Mexico Tour
Healing with the Ancestors - This is a small group tour to the cultural center of Mexico. We will visit sacred sites such as Jaguar Hill, engage in ceremony, see the petrified waterfall Hierve El Agua, take a cooking class and join in the Dia de los Muertas celebration in Oaxaca City.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2022, 10:00 AM EDT – Nov 03, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT
Oaxaca City, Mexico
About the Event
Are you ready for some intensive ancestral healing? Join us for a 9 night small group tour in Oaxaca, Mexico this fall.
One of the most culturally rich places in Mexico, Oaxaca is a beautiful place to explore! This region is widely known for its diverse indigenous groups still calling the Oaxaca Valley home after hundreds of years. Descend on Oaxaca (pronounced wa-HAH-kah) for Day of the Dead (Dia de Los Muertos) and join your tribe of goddesses for an experience you'll remember forever! Read More Retreat Details
- Visit the Ancient site of the Zapotecs, Monte Alban
- Walking tour through the city
- Introduction into traditional Indigenous medicine; Plant medicine walk
- Ritual walk to sacred sites
- Visit the petrified waterfall of Hierve el Agua
- Weekly market of Tlacolula de Matamoros to look for ingredients for our “Día de los Muertos” altar
- Ritual and cacao ceremony
- Celebrate the festivities dedicated to “Día de los Muertos” all around the city!
- Enjoy the marvelous food of Oaxaca with the participation of a cooking class.
Price includes: - Private ground transportation - English speaking guide - Meals: 9-breakfast, 5-lunches, and 2 dinners - Lodging/Overnight stays - Excursions and entrance fees - Temazcal (steam bath)
Not included: Private work with Lorena Villanueva and Ines Mattern (individual limpias, massages, crystal therapy & protections, tarot consultation), Flights, Airport Transport, Alcoholic, and/or soft drinks
Arrival Day 1Oaxaca City